Maintenance & Support
Customers have multiple and changing requirements for the operational availability of their IT equipment. Our IT Support & Maintenance Service offers multiple and variable options to meet these challenges, which can be provided independently or as part of a total Managed Service. Our engineers are manufacturer accredited and we aim for a single visit fix to minimise business disruption. We have a flexible approach and our pricing model allows charges to be inventory, activity, resource or frequency-based.
✓ The Challenge
- IT has become an integral part of every company’s landscape and in order to maximise this investment, servers, networks, PCs, printers and peripherals are required to function continuously. A well maintained enterprise ensures that user downtime is limited and staff productivity is maximised. Managing IT assets can be a resource heavy job, with on-going issues and small fixes taking away valuable time from core tasks and the need to store parts and spares locally eating into physical assets. Should IT Equipment fail it can cause untold damage to the business, as employees struggle to interact with systems to ensure business as usual. In addition, lifecycle management of distributed desktops is complex and unpredictable, and costs can escalate if not followed closely. Our IT Support & Maintenance Service provides a comprehensive multi-vendor support package that will protect your investment.
✓ Our Capability
- We cover a full range of IT related equipment, including Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Data Centre Servers, Enterprise and Storage equipment. We can also provide maintenance of Network and Audio Visual equipment. All of this is delivered directly by SCC using manufacturer accredited engineers across the Bahrain. Our incident and problem management systems, best practice processes and technical skill sets offer cost-effective IT Support & Maintenance. Key features of the service include rapid response regardless of location and quick resolution (wherever possible within a single visit) to minimise disruption and lost productivity. In addition, our highly experienced and trained national field service engineers are manufacturer trained, including IBM and HP Warranty Authorisation, Dell, Toshiba, Digital, Brother, Epson and Sharp. We have developed a broad range of IT Support & Maintenance Services that reflect our customers changing needs. These can be provided independently or as part of a total Managed Service. A flexible pricing model approach allows charges to be inventory, population, resource or frequency based. The model can be flexed to include combinations of these and other variables. We can provide solutions that range from standard offerings delivering the best cost benefits through to bespoke solutions to meet the needs of diverse businesses. Our approaches combine the utilisation of dedicated field and centralised resources to deliver the service levels required within budget.
✓ Cost Benefits
- Full 24×7 Service and comprehensive multi-vendor support available
- Highest 1st level fix rate through the deployment of our integrated service management system
- Complementary Service to OEM Warranty
- Can form part of a life cycle solution