Electricity & Water Conservation SystemThe Electricity and Water Conservation System (EWCS) was developed by HiTech for Electricity and Water Conservation Directorate and Electricity and Water Authority. This is to ensure speedier application and complaints processing and inspection to reduce delays in serving customers and to capture the data as well. Lodge the entry electronically by connecting seamlessly and generate timely reports as required.
- Receiving and registration of complaints from various sources such as customers and different departments within the organization such as customer service department, Waste D.S, Maintenance, Computer Center etc.
Generation of Flagged complaints:
- Based on the comparisonof current consumption and previous consumption (Sudden Jump) and amount of consumption(High Consumption).
Automatic complaint assignment:
- Toinspector based on the area of location and Availability and loads on the inspector and option to override the automation and therefore effect a reallocation of the complaints.
- With Customers for investigation
- To the different departments based on the investigation. Example: meter stopped issue notification to metering and emergency department. Inspector attendances, leaves and Overtime details.
Investigation details consist of the following:
- Investigation status and details such as completed, incomplete etc.
- Leak details – leak type, leak location, pipe type, etc
-Investigation reading-reading consumption etc.
- Install saving devices based on occupants.
- Notification of request action from different departments.
- Investigation action by the inspector.
- Investigation results and assigns to reinvestigate.
Automation of bill adjustment
- List of leak repaired cases for which the bill is to be adjusted – Investigation completed with invisible/leaks.
- Automatic Distributionofbilladjustment cases for approval.
New and Additional connection application processing and investigation details such as:
- Existing water source detailestimated water requirement details
- Reason for shortage recommendation and distribution of saving devices
Integration of customer telephone and mobile information from Batelco (Bahrain Telecommunication Company)
REWARDS Program: Generate Valid Customer and Generate Prize Winner